jeudi 17 juin 2010

Hi!! Me again
(duh' who else would it be? Haha). Well I just thought I would let you all know what I have been up to lately and what I will be doing in the near future, those of you who are reading this who are friends or familly should know that I celebrated my 16th birthday on the 23rd of May. I had a great day in town shopping with my friends, we... No I bought soooo many clothes!!! We also went and watched a movie! Thanks to all who made my day sooo special!! AND I ATE 2 SNAILS!! Very inteerrresting... Well I had a great weekend anyway!
On to something new!! I will be going to Germany this weekend!!!! As a New Zealander taking the train is well a little uncommon depending on where you live, I have taken the train ALOT in my life time ("cough" 16 years! hehe I suppose that's not a life time but yeah) but taking the train to another country is something I have never ever done... Probably because it's impossible in New Zealand! So as you can see I'm VERY excited to be taking a day trip by train from France to Germany! A complete novelty if you ask me! This is quite a short blog today as I haven't been doing alot lately... But I have 20/20 for my general behaviour in class which is good, plus 15/20 on a physics test, but I think that's quite boring... So will say good bye now and until next time... Hopefully next week...
Jonte
thanks for reading!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire